DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Brainvestigations is seeking people for the position of Project Manager for Neuroscientific Research Projects..
The tasks of the position include:
- Planning and implementing projects
- Performing and monitoring internal tasks (day to day)
- Ongoing customer relations
- Reporting to the COO (Operations Director)
We are looking for a university graduate with previous experience in project management, preferably with postgraduate studies (or a doctorate) in neuroscience.
The recommended profile for acceptance is a researcher who has a Masters in Neuroscience, Clinical Psychology and Health, Psychiatry and other biomedical Master, or an equivalent degree.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Project management.
- Team management.
- Psychology and/or Neuroscience.
- Organisational ability
- Leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Detail orientation
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Ability to understand the market, sector, company, project and all elements of these
Spanish: native speaker or level B1 (equivalent to sufficient knowledge to cope in this language with your area of research)
English: native speaker or level B1 (equivalent to sufficient knowledge to cope in this language with your area of research)
- Professional development, in the areas of science and management
- Proprietary project management and reporting system
- Professional collaboration or a contract by job and service
- Possibility of future collaboration.
If you think that you can be successful in this position, contact us and send us your CV using the form on this page ASAP. Give the REFERENCE No.: PM2016